We provide steps to port your mobile number to other network including Reliance Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone-Idea. Every day, crores of people are increasing their dependence on the Internet more than ever, and or growing by leaps and bounds. If you can use the internet with a wifi connection then everything is fine, but if you have not taken a wifi connection, and are completely dependent on mobile data, then there will be some malfunction in your mobile network, for this it is important to save any files Downloading and uploading has to be quite cumbersome, if your mobile data is decaying and it is disturbing your workflow, then one solution is to port your mobile number to another Broadband network, So how Port Any Mobile number With Any Broadband Network.
If your mobile data is slow speed try the following solutions
1) your mobile data option Turn off and on
2) Power Button Switch off your device And put it on or Restart now
3) Airplane mode Off and switch on
4) Check if your mobile number needs to be recharged Plans Raning Yes-no
5) Check Network speed Your location speedtest.com or First.com
If Your Mobile Network Connection Properly work Nothing Change SIM Broadband or Nothing port your mobile number others Network.
How To PORT Online Mobile Others SIM Number To Reliance Jio
1) Google Play store or App store to Download the MyJio app.
2) Open app and head over to the port section of the app.
3) App is two options Get a new Jio SIM and keep the existing number and just change the network.
4) Select prepaid and postpaid the type of SIM
5) Choose a plan that fits your requirement.
6) Confirm your personal location.
7) There are two options available ( doorstep and store pickup )
If you are afraid to head to the Jio store, go ahead with the doorstep option. You can select the date and time as per your convenience. There’s a way to track the delivery of your new SIM.
How To PORT Online Mobile Others SIM Number To Airtel
1) Download Google Play store and App store to AirtelThanks app.
2) You will then need to select plan and confirm the port-in request.
3) Airtel will then send an executive to the given address to collect your details and deliver the new SIM.
4) You can then insert the new SIM card to your mobile device and activate it.
How To PORT Online Mobile Others SIM Number To Vodafone-Idea Or VI
1) Download Vodafone-Idea ( VI ) app.
2) Enter your name, contact number and city on the MNP page.
3) Select a Vodafone RED Postpaid plan that suits your needs.
4) Click on the ‘Switch to Vodafone’ button
5) Enter your address and pin code for free SIM delivery.
Comments For "How To Port Your Mobile Number Online Jio, Airtel, And Vodafone-Idea For Any Mobile Number With Any Broadband Network | Hindisci.com"